Wednesday, June 16, 2010

24 weeks of love in the oven!




hello! today was our 24 week appointment with the midwife. my belly has grown a whopping 4.5 centimeters in the last 4 weeks (now @ 25.5 total) and i have gained another 5 pounds (i blame some of that on my binge eating in chicago...haha). so that is 15 pounds since the pregnancy began. the midwife says that the biscuit and i are right on track. i feel great...other than insane heartburn of course.

i treated myself to a visit to my favorite acupuncturist this afternoon. i completely fell asleep; i was so relaxed. she helps to take away some back pain...due to this ever-expanding belly and set of giant udders! she also gave me a list of alkaline/acidic foods so that i can try to regulate my heartburn through my diet. unfortunately, sweets and dairy are on the acidic side...yum/ouch. that would explain why my morning cereal puts me in turmoil. oddly enough, lemons, limes and tomatoes all fall under alkalines...who knew?

next time it's bloodwork...yeah!

love you all xoxoxoxox

1 comment:

  1. Our biscuit isn't so little anymore...lol...You are radiant my sweet child!

    ReplyDelete